InformationWeek Healthcare helps set strategies and agendas for healthcare IT decision makers by packaging what’s new and important in an interactive PDF-based issue that they can download and engage with.
Technology executives in today’s hospitals, doctors’ practices, and other healthcare organizations depend on InformationWeek Healthcare to provide insight and analysis on IT products, services, policies, and vendor strategies aimed at the healthcare sector. Each issue features the authoritative perspective that InformationWeek Healthcare is known for—and relied upon—in the IT community.
For technology marketers, digital issues are the ideal platform to align your company and its solutions with our award-winning editorial, while garnering leads—fast.
2013 Topics Include:
- January 28: EHR and Stage Two Meaningful Use
- February 18: Big Data: Are Providers ready for Sophisticated Analytics?
- April 01: Healthcare IT Priorities Survey
- May 13: InformationWeek Healthcare CIO 25
- July 15: Patient Engagement
- August 26: Home Monitoring
- September 23: Interoperability