The market for social enterprise tools, software and services is exploding; expected to reach $4.6 billion worldwide by 2014, according to Forrester Research. Technology and business stakeholders (line of business, marketing, IT and senior executives) are grappling with where, what, when and how to redefine their organizations. They are diving into social business to:
- Learn how social and collaborative technologies can accelerate their business
- Identify best practices for putting these technologies to use
- Learn from case studies that show the transformative power of social tools
- Leverage the collective brains of their organization, supply chain and customers
- Unlock growth in dynamic business environments
The BrainYard editorial formula is a blend of strategy and tactics, or as the community calls them “essentials” and “deep dives.” Commentary and discussion is fueled by the latest news, analytical research, case studies, and practical advice. Registered users can also upload and share documents, create public/private groups, engage in discussions, and more.
This unique approach provides the ideal platform for companies wanting to engage with business leaders focused on creating Social Enterpises. The BrainYard marketing programs include online advertising, lead generation, and more.
Contact us today for more information.