Delivering the Business Value of Technology Digitally, Face to Face, and On the Go
For 33 years, InformationWeek has helped millions of IT executives worldwide with the information they need to accelerate their careers – and enterprises.
No matter the market or industry, all business technology executives focus on three critical issues when it comes to making decisions: the business and customer value of technology, the impact of that technology on their business, and protecting critical assets across the enterprise. Around each of these issues, business technology decision makers need to know the urgent issues, the long-term implications, and in-depth analysis to help them make the best decisions for their business.
InformationWeek is the leading business technology network for IT decision makers, addressing all these mission critical issues for more than 10 million IT decision makers1 across every magazine, website, application, and event it produces.
- InformationWeek Magazine, in print and digital format, defines and frames business technology objectives, providing the long-view decision makers need to set their strategies and priorities.
- InformationWeek and its online network of sites provide news, perspective and analysis giving decision makers the insight they need on urgent, daily matters.
- Our network also provides a deep and rich portfolio of decision making tools and content that decision makers must register or pay to access. This includes resources like InformationWeek Reports, webcasts, virtual events, face to face event, and more.
InformationWeek’s business technology network spans across all technologies, industries and company sizes, with a special eye on the technologies and IT roles that have the most potential and impact, and the vertical markets that invest the most time and dollars on technology.
With content at the nucleus of our strategy, business technology decision makers turn to our expert voices, research and communities – editors, bloggers, analysts and peers – to stay informed, get advice, and research technologies and products to make strategic business decisions.
Anchored by InformationWeek – the leading multimedia powerhouse that looks across the enterprise – we organize and distribute our targeted content channels by:
Roles that key technology decision-makers have:
Technologies that have the most business potential and impact:
- Networking/Storage/Communications – Network Computing
- Security – Dark Reading
- Big Data – InformationWeek Big Data
- Consumer Tech in Business: BYTE
- Social Enterprise – The BrainYard
By the vertical industries and markets they serve:
- Financial Services – Advanced Trading, Bank Systems & Technology, Insurance & Technology, and Wall Street & Technology
- Education – InformationWeek Education
- Government – InformationWeek Government
- Healthcare – InformationWeek Healthcare
- SMB – InformationWeek SMB
Additionally, to provide our audiences with the full landscape during their decision making process, the network also includes the TechWeb Digital Library, a content rich library of white papers, videos and research reports, and InformationWeek Reports, which provides comprehensive quantitative and qualitative research from a team of analysts and working IT professionals.
This dynamic and scalable content distribution strategy allows InformationWeek and its network of online sites to provide marketers with both breadth and depth when it comes to accessing and engaging a powerful audience of more than 10 million business technology decision makers1.
1: Based on: monthly page views, + monthly e-newsletter recipients + print circulation + annual event registrants