Gain instant access to the global game development community.
Gamasutra.com is an internationally recognized and a Webby Award winning online community. Gamasutra.com delivers an audience of over 438,000 registered members, with over 212,000 of the members located outside the United States.
Gamasutra.com has been the leading game development site since 1997, providing:
- Daily news about the game industry
- Original features and technical articles written by industry professionals
- The most comprehensive job board for game developers on the web, and free resume storage for members
- Directory of game developers and companies providing services to game developers
- Directory of schools and training programs relevant to game developers
- Over 3.1 million page views per month
- Over 786,000 unique visitors a month
- Average 2.5 page views per session
*Omniture Site Catalyst statistics, January 2010
Gamasutra.com enables vendors to reach developers with product news and technical information. Content includes features, industry news, product news and reviews, job listings, and the resume and contractor databases.
Gamasutra.com addresses everything a developer needs to improve skills, interact with other developers, learn about products, find work, and locate services in their area.
Learn about sponsorship opportunities at www.jointhegamenetwork.com.