UBM Tech’s Business Technology portfolio includes broad, industry-leading brands such as InformationWeek and Interop as well as brands targeted toward horizontal technology segments and vertical industries. More than 15 million business technology and communications pros use our sites, conferences, magazines and research tools to stay informed, innovate and grow.
We provide the content, applications and connections business and technology professionals want and need as they make strategic decisions.
- They spend 202 million minutes a year on our websites
- 6.3 million subscribe to our newsletters
- More than 700,000 request and subscribe to our magazines
- 400,000 participate in our web-based events, including virtual events and webcasts
- Hundreds of thousands of professionals attend our 180+ global face to face events
UBM Tech’s Marketing Services and Platforms are designed to manage and minimize the complexity of technology marketing. Our proven processes leverage the latest content, technologies, tools and talent to deliver guaranteed, accountable results for our clients.
- Flexible and Scalable: choose from a menu, customize and ramp up or ramp down on services based on your needs and what market conditions dictate.
- Speed to market: pursue new opportunities quickly without having to worry about your resources and the tactical details
- Talent: with more than 100 full time Marketing Services experts on our team, we provide deep experience and expertise across all marketing disciplines – allowing you to focus on creating value for your customers.
From content, research and event marketing to lead cycle management and full-blown community building services, we can create, plan and manage sustainable marketing programs that deliver efficient results.
- Community Building: drive meaningful conversations with prospects and customers
- Content Marketing: improve content effectiveness and engagement
- Lead Life Cycle: generate new and nurture existing prospects
- Event Marketing: transform live and online events into high-impact engagements
- Research: strategic market, buyer and marketing guidance and research
Business Technology Media Kit
- 2014 Business Technology Communities Editorial Calendar (includes InformationWeek, InformationWeek Healthcare, InformationWeek Government, Dark Reading, Dr. Dobb’s, Network Computing, Bank Systems & Technology, Insurance & Technology, and Wall Street & Technology)
- Products -
- Events -