At Light Reading we know what it takes to deliver a successful and engaging webinar. We produce more than 100 webinars per year with an average of over 600 registrants each. Our largest events drew more than 1,000!
Light Reading has an unmatched strategy for delivering the most engaging webinars to the global communications industry. Our formula for success:
- Our Webinar topics are driven by our world-renowned Heavy Reading analysts who have a pulse on the hottest technologies and developments in today’s global communications market. Our analysts also moderate the webinars, bringing relevant research to each event and drawing an engaged audience.
- Each webinar is marketed to our more than 300,000 unique monthly viewers. Light Reading has the largest online audience in the communications industry with over 320,000 registered members. We also have the largest service provider audience with more than 64,000 members.
- We have a team of seasoned professionals who are dedicated to ensuring the success of each webinar. Our team works closely with customers through the content development process and handles all aspects of audience marketing and webinar operations.
Light Reading’s new webinar platform increases the levels of functionality and audience engagement of our webinars. The Webinar Plus platform offers a variety of new features that deliver a more interactive and improved user experience for both presenters and audience members. Webinar Plus gives speakers and sponsors the ability to customize their webinar with options like video, social media, audience Q&A, posting additional resources and more. Additionally, audience members are able to personalize their view through movable panels, seeing only the content they want to.
- Presenters have the option to use video via webcam so audience members can see them. Streaming video is also available
- Movable panels that allow attendees to personalize their view
- Configuration options utilizing functional widgets to increase engagement
- Ability to post additional resources such as white papers, product sheets, brochures, etc.
- Social media integration to extend reach
- Group chat and/or moderated Q&A
- 12-month archive
For more information, please contact: Martha Schwartz at here.